Rudy Fest Rules
• No glass containers will be permitted inside of the event area. Please put your drinks in a cup or cover your can with a huggy.
• All golf carts & UTVs shall have lights on after dark, or park it at sunset. No 4-wheelers allowed.
• Children under 16 shall be supervised by an adult if driving a golf cart or UTV. No Exceptions.
• Dancing is allowed inside event area on the dance floor only. No dancing in the audience.
• Gates open at 9:00 AM on Saturday, June 16, 2018. Anyone entering the fairgrounds during this time must have a weekend pass or purchase one upon arrival.
• All campers must be off the grounds by June 24 at 6:00 PM.
• All camping must be paid in full prior to hookup.
• Campfires are permitted.
• Armbands will be put on your wrist at the gate prior to entry and shall be worn at ALL times. If you do not wear your armband you will be charged the 5 day price of $120.00 or you will be asked to leave the grounds. Broken, cut or stretched armbands will not be honored or replaced.
• No refunds for any reason.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
• All operators of golf carts, side by sides, etc... will be required to sign an operator waiver form